During the current corona pandemic, we aim to protect you and ourselves using the following measures:
We ask you not to enter the practice with typical physical signs of illness, but instead to contact us via phone.
General rules inside the clinic:
- The general rules for social distancing and hygiene apply.
- We regularly air out all rooms.
- Sufficient options for disinfecting one’s hands are always available.
- Our appointment schedules avoid crowding in the waiting area.
- If necessary, we can currently offer psychotherapy sessions online through a secure channel.
Specifically about and during therapy:
- Before each session involving altered states of consciousness, we will give you a rapid SARS-Cov-2 test.
- Our therapeutic team is tested weekly with a rapid SARS-Cov-2 test.
- For your safety and ours, we currently wear FFP-2 masks during all therapy sessions.
- If possible, we ask you to also wear an FFP-2 mask. We can provide these.
- Due to coronavirus restrictions, we cannot currently offer group therapy on site.